Results from Our First Event

LeafGardens

Company/Site News
Our first show at Mounts Botanical Garden was wonderful! It was the perfect debut for us and we're happy to have been able to attend. We learned a lot from both prospective customers as well as our experienced vendor neighbors. In case you missed it, this was what our spot at the show looked like:

IMG_5818.JPG IMG_5819.JPG IMG_5820.JPG IMG_5821.JPG

Thanks to everyone who took time out to check out our booth to see what we had to offer. Many of you asked if we were going to be at the next show, and we're happy to announce we're returning to Mounts for the Plant-A-Palooza Fall Plant Sale in November! We'll have more information in the next couple of weeks of what we'll have available.

David

Founder
Staff member
Again I'd like to extend my personal gratitude to the garden staff, fellow vendors, and clientele for being welcoming and informative. I gained a lot of knowledge from speaking to each of you and am looking forward to putting together our booth for the next show and making it even better! This was a dream several years in the making for me, and seeing it come to fruition could not bring me any greater joy.

This was a small first step, but it means I'm moving forward nonetheless. I feel confident in the future of LeafGardens, and I look forward to seeing many of you again at the show in November! :D